1. What is the first thing you throw in your suitcase when taking a holiday?
a. Your favourite yoga pants
b. Your favourite bikini
c. Your running shoes
d. A good book
2. If you’re planning a catch up with a friend, what is your ideal date?
a. An outdoor yoga class followed by smoothies
b. Time at the beach and frolicking in the ocean
c. A hike in the National Park
d. Chai tea and chats at your favorite cafe
3. If your best friend was to describe you in one word, they would say
4. If you could go to one place in the world (other than Bali of course!) where would you go?
5. What animal do you most resonate with?
6. If there was one quality you would like to have more of, it would be:
a. Calmness and inner peace
b. Courage and the ability to go with the flow
c. More motivation and get up and go
d. More intuition, balance and centeredness
7. When 3pm hunger calls, you’re more like to grab…
a. Kale chips
b. Acai bowl
c. Energy bar
d. Turmeric latte
8. Your ideal time to get up on the weekend is…
9. Your goal on a Bali retreat would be to:
a. De-stress, unwind and find balance
b. Try something new, test your boundaries, have fun
c. Get in shape, develop new healthy routines
d. Find inner clarity, nourish your body, mind and soul
10. What magazine are you likely to pick up in the airport before your flight?
a. Yoga Journal
b. Surf Girl
c. Women’s Health and Fitness
Well the results are in!
Mostly A’s- Yoga Package
Mostly B’s- Surf Package
Mostly C’s- Fitness Package
Mostly D’s- Ayurveda Healing Package